Walking by Faith
Wycliffe USA is a faith-based nondenominational organization. As Wycliffe missionaries, we are not paid a salary but trust God to provide a team of individuals, families and churches who regularly pray for our ministry and contribute to our financial support. The amount we receive varies each month accorting to what has been sent in. Regular and special gifts designated for our ministry are used to cover the following:
- Living expenses
- Taxes (Social security, US income tax)
- Travel expenses related to moving to and from the field and visits to our partnering churches and friends
- Health insurance, life insurance and retirement savings
- Medical expenses
- Education costs: currently doing what we can to help out with our boys' school and college expenses
- Wycliffe administrative costs: 10 percent of all gifts received go to Wycliffe’s general fund to cover the cost of administrative services
Wycliffe Bible Translators processes any donations mailed directly to them or given through the Wycliffe site. You will receive a tax-deductible receipt in the mail.
Your support is an investment
We hope that you will be blessed by making a committment to contribute regularly, as this helps us to focus on our ministry. We would be greatful if you could make your pledge on Wycliffe's site here to let both us and them know.
Please make your check out to Wycliffe Bible Translators, PO Box 628200, Orlando, FL 32862. Please include a separate note indicating that your gift is for the ministry of Doug & Priscilla Higby, account # 232675.
via Electronic Funds Transfer
To set up an automatic periodic transfer of funds, you may download and complete this EFT Registration Form and mail or fax to the contact information on the form.